Floor-to-Ceiling Custom Wood Millwork, Molding and Trim
If you’re a contractor, builder, architect or industry supplier, you’re in the right place for all the molding and millwork you need. Here at Compass Hardwoods, we craft a wide range of products made from premium solid wood.
We have countless styles, patterns and profiles to select from. You can also have us create something wholly unique to put the final touches on any residential or commercial new build, remodel or renovation.
Bringing Your Vision to Life
Whatever your projects or clients require, we can make it for you out of quality solid wood. Our shop has the square footage, tools and equipment to produce orders in any volume. You can hand us your existing plans and have us get started, or collaborate with our design team to customize every last detail with custom molding and millwork services that include:
- Crown molding: Our crown custom millwork is available in many existing profile patterns. If you have a unique design, we’ll make a new cutter that matches so we can run it.
- Baseboard trim: We make baseboard trim in the dimensions you require to finish any size home or business. Our wood baseboards have the durability to handle heavy foot traffic.
- Shoe molding: You can also have us make all the shoe molding you need for trimming out the baseboards.
- Chair rail: Our chair rails make an excellent inclusion to any space by adding visual appeal and protection from damage. We can run yours for a seamless match with the rest of your wood trim.
- Panel molding: Panel molding is one of the most attractive upgrades you can give to any space, and we can produce yours in virtually any style, including flat, recessed and overlay patterns.
- Architectural millworking: Our architectural millworking services include producing all the custom wood accents and features you have in mind for your next project or design.
You Choose the Wood and Finish
We maintain relationships with multiple sustainable lumber suppliers based in the U.S. Our inventory includes significant quantities of all the most popular wood species used in producing custom molding and millwork. If there is a particular domestic or exotic wood species you want to use, we’ll source it to give you what you need.
Every order is made to your specifications, and we will apply any wood stain, primer, paint color or clear-coat finish that you want for the perfect finished look. Species we often work with and have immediately available include the following:
- Red oak
- White oak
Start on Your Custom Millwork Design Today
Whether you need standard-pattern molding, large volumes of trim or a complex, intricate design for a demanding custom project, our team is up for the challenge. At Compass Hardwoods, we are professional woodworkers and designers. We can help you with your design, lumber selection, finish options and more to take your vision and make it a reality.